Saturday, December 12, 2015

FALL COLORS ON OUR WAY TO CONNECTICUT

A trip to Danbury, Connecticut for a bridge tournament in early October took us across the Hudson River from New Jersey where a new bridge was under construction adjacent to the one we were crossing,

The fall colors were at their height this far north, and the different hews were a joy to see.



Returning the following week, I grabbed this picture of the palisades from the car on the run.

But as we returned to New Jersey I was delighted to see equally beautiful colors not far from home.

Living on a sand bar in the summer, and the mountains in the west during the winter, I have missed

the beauty of the autumn in the East.

A quick stop at Pemberton Lake in the Pine lands offered a treat for my camera.

I won't forget this next year.  Beauty is everywhere.


No comments: