Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SANDY'S MENAGERIE

Since it is cold and windy here in New Jersey, I decided to add a few shots of Sandy's wildlife taken last week at her home. This time I had better luck at capturing the young stags with my camera, though they remained wary.



In the meantime, Rita, one of Sandy horses was eating and wearing her dinner.

As Jerry's "horse" stood watch.

Meanwhile in the house Tommy, one of Sandy's many cats reminded us to take the time to smell (and eat) the flowers.

1 comment:

Sandy Sandy Art said...

Wonderful shots Sally! I'm always especially excited about the way you capture the essence and precious beauty of all Mother Earth's creatures! Your LOVE OF NATURE really comes through in your work. Two thumbs up!
(Or should I say, one thumb and one hoof) - : - )
Hugs, Sandy & Rita